Andy Griffith was one of the most influential actors of his generation. He was known for his work on The Andy Griffith Show, Mayberry R.F.D., and Matlock. He also had a successful music career, releasing several gospel and country albums. Griffith passed away in 2012, but his legacy continues to live on through his work.
There have been many books written about Andy Griffith, but these are some of the best:
1. Andy Griffith: A Biography by Daniel de Vise
2. Andy and Don: The Making of a Friendship and a Classic American TV Show by Daniel de Vise
3. Mayberry Memories: The Andy Griffith Show Photographs of Elinor Donahue by Elinor Donahue
4. The Andy Griffith Show Book by Ken Beck and Jim Clark
5. Andy Griffith: An American Life by Leonard Pitts Jr.
These books offer insight into Andy Griffith’s life, work, and legacy. If you’re a fan of the man and his work, then these books are a must-read.