Bears are one of the most popular animals in the world, and there are plenty of books out there about them. If you’re looking for the best books about bears, nonfiction or otherwise, you’ve come to the right place.
Here are 10 of the best books about bears:
1. Bear: Nature’s Master Storyteller by C.A. Wulff
2. Bear Country: A Celebration of the Wild by James Manley
3. Bear Encounters: A Natural History of Bears in the Wild by Richard P. Smith
4. Bearwise: The Essential Guide to Living Safely in Bear Country by Stephen Herrero
5. Grizzlies & Other Wild Bears: Their Lives, Their Habitats, and Our Relationships with Them by Wayne Lynch
6. In the Company of Bears by Wayne Lynch
7. On the Trail of Giant Pandas by Sy Montgomery
8. The Bear Book: A Comprehensive Guide to the Natural History of Bears by Valerius Geist
9. The Bear Went over the Mountain: A Natural History of the Grizzly by Charlie Russell and Maureen Enns
10. The Great Bear Almanac: A Comprehensive Guide to the Natural History of the World’s Largest Bears by Robert H. Busch
Whether you’re looking for information on the natural history of bears, bear encounters in the wild, or living safely in bear country, these books have you covered. So curl up with a good book and learn all there is to know about these amazing animals.