In a world where we are constantly bombarded with messages about needing to be perfect, it can be refreshing to read a book about someone who is just like us – average. Here are some of the best books about being average:
1. The Average Joe’s Guide to Life – This book is a great resource for anyone who feels like they are just average. It covers topics such as how to deal with anxiety, how to make friends, and how to be successful in work and in relationships.
2. The Myth of the Average Consumer – This book debunks the idea that there is such a thing as an “average consumer”. The author argues that businesses should focus on catering to the needs of specific consumers, rather than trying to appeal to a mythical average.
3. The Power of the Average Investor – This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to take control of their financial future. It shows how average investors can build wealth by investing in stocks, bonds, and other assets.
4. The Average American Marriage – This book is a candid look at the state of marriage in America. The authors offer advice on how to make a marriage work, even if both spouses are average.
5. The Average American Diet – This book is a wake-up call for anyone who is eating the Standard American Diet. It details the health dangers of this diet and offers alternative, healthier options.
Whether you’re looking for inspiration, advice, or just a good book to read, these titles about being average are sure to please.