Cecil Rhodes was one of the most influential men of his time. He was a British imperialist, businessman, and politician who played a major role in the development of Southern Africa. He also founded the Rhodes Scholarship, which is one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world.
If you’re interested in learning more about Cecil Rhodes, here are some of the best books about him:
1. Cecil Rhodes: The Man and His Country by Robert D. Stevens
2. Cecil Rhodes: The Colossus of Southern Africa by Raymond Sproat
3. Cecil Rhodes and the Making of Rhodesia by Richard Gliddon
4. Cecil Rhodes: A Life by Sarah Gertrude Millin
5. The Life of Cecil Rhodes by Frank A. Mitchell
These are just a few of the many great books about Cecil Rhodes. If you’re interested in learning more about this fascinating man, be sure to check out some of these titles.