When it comes to books about fat camp, there are a lot of great options out there. Here are just a few of the best:
1. Fat Camp by Deborah Blumenthal – This is a great book for kids who are struggling with their weight. It follows the story of a group of kids who go to fat camp and learn how to make healthier choices.
2. The Fat Camp Workout by Mike Roussell – This book is perfect for adults who want to get in shape. It includes a workout plan and tips for making healthier choices.
3. The Fat Camp Cookbook by Denise Austin – This cookbook is full of healthy recipes that are perfect for people who are trying to lose weight.
4. The Fat Camp Solution by J.D. Roth – This book is a great resource for people who are struggling with their weight. It includes a step-by-step plan for making healthy changes.
5. The Fat Camp Survival Guide by Lisa Lewis – This book is perfect for people who are thinking about going to fat camp. It includes everything you need to know about what to expect and how to make the most of your experience.