When it comes to books about hatred, there are plenty of options to choose from. Here are just a few of the best:
1. “The Hate U Give” by Angie Thomas
2. “We Should All Be Feminists” by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
3. “Between the World and Me” by Ta-Nehisi Coates
4. “White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide” by Carol Anderson
5. “The Sun Does Shine: How I Found Life and Freedom on Death Row” by Anthony Ray Hinton
These are just a few of the many great books about hatred. If you’re looking for a book that will make you think, make you angry, or make you cry, then any one of these would be a great choice.