If you’re looking for a good book to read about heat, then look no further! Here is a list of the best books about heat:
1) Heat by Bill Buford – This book is a great read for anyone interested in the science of heat. It covers everything from how heat is created to how it affects the human body.
2) The Hot Zone by Richard Preston – This book is a thriller about the outbreak of a deadly virus in Africa that is spread through contact with monkeys. It is a very suspenseful read.
3) The Heat of the Day by Elizabeth Bowen – This is a classic novel about a love affair set during the London Blitz of World War II. It is a very atmospheric read.
4) Fever by Mary Beth Keane – This is a historical fiction novel about the Irish immigrant experience in New York City during the late 19th century. It is a very moving read.
5) The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway – This is a classic novel about a group of American expatriates living in Paris in the 1920s. It is a very well-written read.