A hero, by definition, is a person who is noted for courageous acts or nobility of character. A book about a hero, then, would be a story about someone who performs courageous acts or has a noble character.
There are many different types of heroes, from the superhero who saves the world from a villain to the everyday person who does something kind for someone else. No matter what type of hero you’re looking for, there’s sure to be a book about them. Here are just a few of the best books about heroes.
1. Superman by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster
2. Wonder Woman by William Moulton Marston
3. Spider-Man by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko
4. Batman by Bob Kane and Bill Finger
5. The Flash by Gardner Fox and Harry Lampert
These are just a few of the countless superhero comic books that have been published over the years. Each one features a different superhero, with their own unique powers and backstories, but they all have one thing in common: they’re heroes.
1. Ordinary People by Judith Guest
2. The Good Samaritan by David A. Hill
3. The Courage to Heal by Ellen Bass and Laura Davis
4. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
5. The Diary of Anne Frank by Anne Frank
These books tell the stories of everyday heroes, people who have faced adversity and overcome it, or who have helped others in their time of need. These stories show that heroism isn’t only about superpowers or saving the world; it’s about doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
Do you have a favorite book about a hero? Let us know in the comments!