Invasive species are plants, animals, or other organisms that are not native to an ecosystem and cause harm to the environment or economy. They can be introduced accidentally or intentionally, and once they are established, they can spread rapidly, outcompeting native species for food and resources.
There are many books about invasive species, but these are some of the best:
1. “The Invasion of the Body Snatchers” by Jack Finney
2. “The Andromeda Strain” by Michael Crichton
3. “Jurassic Park” by Michael Crichton
4. “The Day of the Triffids” by John Wyndham
5. “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” by Douglas Adams
6. “The War of the Worlds” by H.G. Wells
7. “The Time Machine” by H.G. Wells
8. “The Island of Dr. Moreau” by H.G. Wells
9. “Dune” by Frank Herbert
10. “The Black Hole” by Larry Niven
These books are all about the potential dangers of invasive species, whether they are aliens, plants, or animals. They are all gripping tales that will keep you on the edge of your seat, and they will make you think about the potential consequences of our actions.