When it comes to books about Kentucky, there are a lot of great options out there. Here are just a few of the best:
1. The Kentucky Encyclopedia – This book is a great resource for learning about Kentucky history, culture, and more.
2. The Kentucky Gazette – This book is a great way to learn about what was happening in Kentucky during the time period it was published.
3. The Kentucky Explorer – This magazine is a great resource for finding out about Kentucky history, culture, and more.
4. The Kentucky Derby – This book is a great way to learn about the Kentucky Derby, one of the most famous horse races in the world.
5. Kentucky Straight – This book is a great way to learn about Kentucky bourbon, one of the state’s most famous exports.
These are just a few of the great books about Kentucky that are out there. Whether you’re looking for history, culture, or just some general information about the state, these books are a great place to start.