Are you a loser? Do you feel like you don’t quite measure up? Well, don’t worry, you’re not alone. In fact, some of the most successful people are self-proclaimed losers. And what do successful losers have in common? They’ve all read a lot of books about losers.
If you’re looking for some inspiration, or just a good laugh, here are the best books about losers:
1. The Loser by Thomas Bernhard
2. Loser Takes All by Graham Greene
3. The Loser Letters by A.J. Jacobs
4. The Loser’s Club by Richard Russo
5. The Loser’s Guide to Life and Love by David Brooks
6. The Loser’s Guide to Getting Ahead by Charlie Sheen
7. The Loser’s Guide to Being a Better Person by Oprah Winfrey
8. The Loser’s Guide to the Law of Attraction by Rhonda Byrne
9. The Loser’s Guide to Winning by Bill O’Reilly
10. The Loser’s Guide to Happiness by Barbara De Angelis
So there you have it, the best books about losers. Now get out there and start reading!