A lost princess is a woman who was once a princess by birth or marriage, but who has since been displaced, forgotten, or excluded from her rightful position. While there are many stories of lost princesses in fiction, there are also many real-life examples of women who have been forced to give up their titles and positions.
Here are some of the best books about lost princesses:
1. The Lost Princess of Oz by L. Frank Baum
2. The Princess and the Pauper by Mark Twain
3. The Frog Princess by E.D. Baker
4. The Lost Princess of Neridia by Emily Rodda
5. The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen
These are just a few of the many great books about lost princesses. If you’re looking for more, be sure to check out your local library or bookstore.