If you are looking for the best books about ramps, look no further! Here is a list of books that will teach you everything you need to know about this delicious spring vegetable:
1. “Ramps: The Cookbook” by Jennifer Trainer Thompson
2. “The Ramps Cookbook: Recipes and Stories from Appalachia” by Jacklyn Ryalls and Ronni Lundy
3. “The Rampant Gourmet: A culinary adventure through the backwoods of Appalachia” by Mike Castagno
4. “Wild Ramps and Morels: Recipes and Adventures from Appalachia” by Jeremy Stanton
5. “Eating Appalachia: Recipes and Stories from the Mountains to the Plate” by Jennifer Trainer Thompson
These books will give you all the information you need to know about ramps, from how to cook them to the history of this unique food. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking!