In recent years, there has been a surge in the popularity of books about hedge fund manager Robert Mercer. Here are five of the best:
1. Billionaire at the Barricades: The Populist Revolution from Reagan to Trump by Laura Ingraham
2. Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer
3. Secrets of the Temple: How the Federal Reserve Runs the Country by William Greider
4. The New Market Wizards: Conversations with America’s Top Traders by Jack Schwager
5. The Man Who Knew: The Life and Times of Alan Greenspan by Sebastian Mallaby
These books offer insight into the mind of one of the most influential (and controversial) figures in finance. They also provide a look at the rise of populism in America and the role that dark money plays in our political system.