When it comes to math, one of the most important topics that students need to learn is rounding. Rounding is a way of estimating numbers, and it’s a skill that students will use for the rest of their lives.
There are a lot of great books out there that can help students learn about rounding. Here are some of the best:
1. “Rounding Numbers” by David A. Adler
2. “The Rounding Game” by Brian P. Cleary
3. “Round Numbers” by William K. Clifford
4. “Rounding the Number Line” by Jennifer O’Connell
5. “ rounding” by Martha E. Henneman
6. “When Do We Round?” by Elizabeth D. Hitt
7. “Rounding Off” by Scott Gifford
8. “Rounding Up and Rounding Down” by Rebecca Wingard
9. “Rounding Numbers: A Book of Games” by Lynne Alper
10. “Rounding Numbers: Estimate with Precision” by Christopher Danielson
These are just a few of the great books that are out there on the subject of rounding. No matter what your level of expertise is, there’s a book on this list that can help you learn more about rounding numbers.