When it comes to teaching preschoolers about scarecrows, there are a lot of great books out there. Here are some of our favorites:
1. The Scarecrow by Ray Bradbury. This classic story tells the tale of a scarecrow who comes to life and learns the importance of being useful.
2. The Scarecrow’s Hat by Ken Brown. In this book, a scarecrow’s hat blows away in the wind and ends up on the head of a little girl. She learns that even though she’s not a scarecrow, she can still help others.
3. The Scarecrow’s Wedding by Julia Donaldson. This is a fun and festive book about a scarecrow who falls in love with a crow. They plan a big wedding, but will everything go according to plan?
4. The Little Scarecrow Boy by Margaret Wise Brown. This is a sweet story about a small scarecrow who helps a farmer protect his crops.
5. The Scarecrow’s Dream by Robert Kraus. In this dreamlike story, a scarecrow wishes he could fly like the birds. One day, his wish comes true and he learns the joys and dangers of flight.
These are just a few of the great books about scarecrows that are perfect for preschoolers. If you’re looking for more scarecrow fun, be sure to check out our list of the best scarecrow crafts and activities for kids.