Sor Juana Ines De La Cruz was a Mexican nun, writer, and poet who was born in 1648 and died in 1695. She is considered one of the most brilliant writers of the Spanish Golden Age. Here are some of the best books about her life and work:
1. “Sor Juana: or, The Traps of Faith” by Octavio Paz
2. “The Life and Works of Sor Juana Ines De La Cruz” by Sister Mary Antonia Mattingly
3. “Sor Juana Ines De La Cruz: Selected Works” by Sor Juana Ines De La Cruz
4. “Sor Juana Ines De La Cruz: A Biography” by Edward Waters
5. “Sor Juana Ines De La Cruz and the Trappings of Faith” by Margaret Rich Lewis
These are just a few of the many excellent books that have been written about Sor Juana Ines De La Cruz. If you are interested in learning more about this fascinating woman, be sure to check out one or more of these titles.