When we surrender to God, we are no longer in control. We give up our own way and trust that God knows what is best for us. This can be a difficult thing to do, but it is so worth it! God always has our best interest at heart and will never lead us astray.
If you are struggling with surrendering to God, here are some great books that can help you on your journey:
1. Surrendering to God by Andrew Murray
2. The Imitation of Christ by Thomas a Kempis
3. The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence
4. The Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan
5. The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
These are just a few of the many great books that are available to help us surrender to God. If you are struggling in your faith, I encourage you to pick up one of these books and start reading. You may be surprised at how much they help!