The Azores are a group of nine volcanic islands in the North Atlantic Ocean. They are known for their lush vegetation, beautiful beaches, and friendly people. The islands are also home to some of the best books about the Azores. Here is a list of the best books about the Azores:
1. The Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O’Dell
2. The Azores: A History by William D. Phillips, Jr.
3. The Azores Islands: A Traveler’s Guide by Madeleine Bihet
4. The Azores: A Guidebook by Domingos T. Miranda
5. The Azores: A Natural History by Stanley D. Triggs
These are just a few of the great books about the Azores. If you’re looking for more information about this amazing group of islands, be sure to check out these books.