The Boundary Waters, or BWCA, is a beautiful and serene place. It’s one of the best places to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and relax. The Boundary Waters is also a great place to read a book. There are so many great books about the Boundary Waters that it can be hard to choose which ones to read.
Here is a list of some of the best books about the Boundary Waters:
1. “The Boundary Waters Canoe Area: Wilderness Lakes and Forest” by Robert B. Best.
2. “The Boundary Waters Canoe Area: 1,000 Lakes to Explore” by Craig Blacklock.
3. “The Boundary Waters: A Book for Canoeists and Others” by J.C. Coleman.
4. “The Voyageur’s Companion: A Guide to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area” by Calvin Rutstrum.
5. “Wilderness Ways: A Guide to the Boundary Waters” by Robert B. Wood.
These are just a few of the great books about the Boundary Waters. If you’re looking for a great book to read while you’re in the BWCA, you can’t go wrong with any of these.