There are many great books about Tourette Syndrome (TS) that can help people better understand this complex neurological disorder. Here are just a few of the best:
1. “Touched by Fire: The Life, Death, and Dangerous Times of Tourette Syndrome” by Maxine Benson. This book tells the story of TS from the perspective of those who live with it. It is an intimate and compelling look at the daily challenges and triumphs of people with TS.
2. “Tourette Syndrome: A guide for Parents and Teachers” by Stephen M. Edelson and Grace E. Jackson. This book is an essential resource for anyone who wants to better understand TS and how to support those who live with it.
3. “The Tourette Syndrome Mystery” by Gail Heron. This book is a fictional account of a young boy with TS who must solve a mystery. It is a great way to introduce children to TS in a fun and engaging way.
4. “A Parent’s Guide to Tourette Syndrome” by Lori Ermer. This book offers practical advice and information for parents of children with TS. It is a must-read for anyone who wants to support their child in the best way possible.
5. “Understanding Tourette Syndrome: A Developmental Perspective” by Mary Robertson. This book provides a comprehensive overview of TS from a developmental perspective. It is an excellent resource for professionals working with individuals with TS.
These are just a few of the many great books about Tourette Syndrome. If you are looking for more information about TS, be sure to check out these titles.