Summer is the perfect time to relax by the pool with a good book. If you’re looking for some good reads about swimming, here are a few of our favorites:
1. “The Girl Who Swam Forever” by Natalie Babbitt – This classic tale follows the story of Leda, a girl who discovers she has the ability to swim forever.
2. “The Underwater Alphabet Book” by Jerry Pallotta – This fun and educational book teaches kids the alphabet using underwater creatures and scenes.
3. “The Big Wave” by Pearl S. Buck – This story is set in Japan and tells the tale of a young boy who must face a huge tsunami.
4. “The Swimming Pool” by Morag Joss – This suspenseful novel is about a woman who becomes obsessed with her neighbor’s pool.
5. “The Shark Who Was Afraid of Everything” by Bobby Pearlman – This is a great book for kids who are afraid of swimming. It follows the story of a shark who overcomes his fears and learns to enjoy swimming.