Clay is a versatile material that can be used to create all sorts of things. It’s also a great medium for children to use to express their creativity. If you’re looking for some great children’s books about clay, here are some of our favorites:
1. “Clay Play: Fun Projects to Make With Kids” by Sarah Heiman and Leslie Ann Williams
2. “The Magic of Clay: 25 Projects to Make With Air-Drying Clay” by Sarah Heiman
3. “Claymates: 20 Cute and Easy Projects to Make With Kids” by Leslie Ann Williams
4. “The Book of Clay: Projects and Techniques for Working With Clay” by Anne Weil
5. “Creative Clay Jewelry: Projects, Techniques, Inspiration” by Courtney Cerruti
These books will provide you with all the information you need to get started working with clay, as well as some great project ideas to try out with your kids. So get your hands dirty and have some fun!