If you’re looking for a delicious list of children’s books about cookies, you’ve come to the right place! Here are some of our favorites:
1. The Cookie Monster’s Cookie Party: A Sesame Street Storybook by Sesame Workshop: In this fun story, the Cookie Monster invites all of his friends to a cookie party, but starts to get a little worried when he realizes he doesn’t have enough cookies for everyone.
2. The Cookie Fiasco by Dan Santat: When a group of friends try to make cookies from scratch, things quickly turn into a disaster. But in the end, they learn that even imperfect cookies can be delicious.
3. Cookie’s Week by Cindy Ward: When Cookie the cat gets a job at a bakery, she quickly learns that the life of a baker is not as easy as it seems. Will she be able to keep up with the demands of her new job?
4. Peppa Pig and the Great Cookie Caper by Scholastic: In this hilarious story, Peppa and her brother George accidentally eat all of the cookies they were supposed to take to their friend’s birthday party. Will they be able to make it up to their friend in time?
5. The Berenstain Bears’ Cookie Contest by Stan and Jan Berenstain: The Bear family enters a cookie contest, but when Sister Bear’s cookies don’t turn out the way she wanted, she starts to doubt her baking skills. Can she still win the contest?
We hope you enjoy these sweet stories about cookies!