Eleanor Roosevelt was one of the most important and influential women of her time. She was a wife, mother, First Lady, and human rights activist. Her life was fascinating and inspiring, and there are many great children’s books about her. Here are just a few of the best:
1. “Eleanor Roosevelt: A Life of Discovery” by Russell Freedman
2. “Eleanor, Quiet No More” by Doreen Rappaport
3. “The Story of Eleanor Roosevelt” by Margaret Davidson
4. “Eleanor Roosevelt: First Lady of the World” by Deborah Hopkinson
5. “Eleanor Roosevelt: Fighter for Justice” by Jean Fritz
These are just a few of the great children’s books about Eleanor Roosevelt. Each one tells a different story about her life and her many accomplishments. If you’re looking for a great book to read about this amazing woman, any of these would be a great choice.