As a parent, you want to make sure your kids understand the meaning of Lent – and what better way to do that than through children’s books? Here are some of the best books about Lent for kids:
1. The Story of Lent by Aileen Fisher – This simple, yet powerful book tells the story of Lent in a way that kids can understand.
2. The Lion and the Lamb by Janice Daughtrey – This beautiful story is about a lamb who is born during Lent and learns about the meaning of the season through his interactions with the other animals on the farm.
3. The Story of Easter by Aileen Fisher – This book tells the story of Easter in a way that kids can understand and appreciate.
4. The First Easter by Patricia A. Pingry – This book tells the story of the first Easter in a simple, yet beautiful way.
5. The Easter Story by Gwen Ellis – This book tells the story of Easter in a fun and engaging way that kids will love.
6. The Easter Egg by Jan Brett – This fun and festive book tells the story of an Easter egg that is painted with the colors of the season.
7. The Very First Easter by Paul L. Maier – This book tells the story of the very first Easter in a way that is both informative and enjoyable for kids.
8. The Easter Bunny’s Surprise by Kathleen Long Bostrom – This cute and cuddly book tells the story of the Easter Bunny’s surprise visit to a family’s home on Easter morning.
9. The Berenstain Bears and the Missing Honeycomb by Stan and Jan Berenstain – In this fun and furry book, the Berenstain Bears go on a hunt for a missing honeycomb just in time for Easter.
10. The Tale of Three Trees by Angela Shelf Medearis – This beautiful story tells the tale of three trees that are transformed into the cross, the empty tomb, and the Easter Lily.