The ability to sort is an important life skill that helps us to organize and make sense of the world around us. Sorting is a fundamental concept in computer science and is used in many everyday applications, such as sorting our clothes by color or sorting a list of names alphabetically.
There are many great children’s books that teach the concept of sorting. Here are just a few of our favorites:
1. The Big Book of Sorting by Christopher Franceschelli – This bright and colorful book teaches kids the basics of sorting through fun illustrations and simple text.
2. Sorting Colors by Shelley Rotner and Stephen Calcagnino – This book uses photographs to teach kids about sorting by color.
3. Sorting Shapes by Brian P. Cleary – This fun book uses rhyming text and illustrations to teach kids about sorting shapes.
4. The Sorting Book by Anna Prokos – This book uses simple text and illustrations to teach kids about sorting by size, shape, and color.
5. Sorting Out Sorting by Barbara Gregorich – This book uses everyday objects to teach kids about sorting by size, shape, and color.
We hope you enjoy these great books about sorting!