There are so many great children’s books about triangles! Here are just a few of our favorites:
1. The Triangle Song by Nancy Shaw – This fun and catchy song is a great way to introduce young children to the concept of triangles.
2. The Triangle by Chris Van Allsburg – This beautiful picture book tells the story of a lonely triangle who is searching for a place to belong.
3. Triangle: The Story of a Shape by Betsy Maestro – This informative book takes readers on a tour of the history and science of triangles.
4. Shapes: Triangles by Rebecca Kai Dotlich – This simple and sweet book explores the many different ways that triangles can be found in the world around us.
5. The Greedy Triangle by Marilyn Burns – This math-themed book is a fun and engaging way to introduce young children to basic geometry concepts.
We hope you enjoy exploring these wonderful books with your children!